Heritage Lottery Fund Decision

Date Posted: June 10, 2008

Dear Friends

I’m afraid we have been unsuccessful in our bid for HLF funding for the Mary Gordon. Our application was declined on grounds of financial viability and the uncertainty over the proposed Heritage Centre on Brayford.
However this doesn’t prevent us from re-applying if we can take the Heritage centre plans forward, and this will also improve the financial viability of the Mary Gordon.

We will be having a trustees meeting shortly and I will let you know the outcome but I do feel confident that although we are down, we are not out!

Thanks you for all your help and support.

Kind Regards

Peter Harrold

>> Back to the Homepage <<